The PulsePro DP20T Differential Transmitter offers the ability to transmit pressure measurements to control devices.
The PulsePro DP 20T heavy-duty, maintenance free transmitter is designed for fabric filter baghouses, cyclones, powder processes, and low pressure particulate laden pipes. The device transmits accurate measurements below 10" WC over a broad temperature range without clogging concerns makes the DP 20T a worthy replacement for mechanical/helical devices and an ideal complement to our PulsePro Control System.
Its unique flush/ported design enables configuration for either differential or static measurement. When measuring differential pressure, the flush diaphragm is mounted to the dirty or wet side of the process. The port connection is tubed to the cleaner side. For static measurement, such as in a powder conveying pipe, the port is simply vented to atmosphere. Standard output is a 4–20 mA signal for connection to a PulsePro Controller, PLC, DCS, PC, or chart recorder.
The DP 20T uses an advanced micro-machined sensing element with temperature compensation packaged in an industrial grade stainless steel body. Changes in process pressure or vacuum applied to the diaphragm cause deflection in the sensing element. A precise, linear 4–20 mA output signal proportional to the pressure is produced by the circuitry.
Features and Benefits
- Solid state micro-machined sensing element.
- Temperature compensated, operates at temperatures up to 450°F/232°C.
- Accurate and repeatable 4–20 mA output signal.
- Heavy duty body prevents errors from mounting stress.
- Ideal for baghouses, cartridge collectors, and cyclones
- Replace photomechanical/helical devices that are subject to clogging.
- Record differential pressure to meet EPA regulations.
- Ensure reliable “pressure activated” filter cleaning.
- Integrate with PulsePro Control System to optimize filter cake and maximize filtration efficiency and flow control.•Wet/wet design for scrubbers and mist eliminators.
- Static measurement for powder and solids flow pipes.
- Intrinsically safe version for hazardous locations.•3A sanitary rating for food and pharmaceutical industries.
PulseProTM Non-Clogging Differential Pressure Transmitter