The FS series dust collector with horizontally installed flat bag filters is a compact and efficient filter system with intelligent air cleaning technology. This system is ideal for high dust loads of finer dust particles and high gas temperatures.
For industrial plant operators such as foundries, smelters, asphalt production and many others, the FS flat bag dust collector provides pollution control in a compact and easy-to-install package.
The total cost of ownership of the FS series dust collector is demonstrated by:
- Up to 40% space savings compared to typical baghouses
- Elimination of compressed air for pulse cleaning
- Increased bag life, up to 5 years, based on non-contact cleaning technology
- Easy installation and transport to site, typically in a single container-sized flatbed delivery
FS filters also feature high collection efficiencies and the ability to handle gas temperatures up to 250C. The cleaning cycles for the horizontally installed bags are controlled by PLC. Users can obtain an ideal filration solution customized for their exact application. FS filters are installed in hundreds of applications worldwide, including:
- Foundries: melting and casting furnaces, magnesium treatment, sand preparation, molding lines, casting and cooling lines, shot blasting, and casting finishing.
- Steel mills: electric arc furnace, secondary dedusting, flame cutting stations, and flame cutting equipment.
- Nonferrous metals: aluminum melting furnaces, AlO2 transport and silos, anode fabrication, copper, copper alloys, magnesium, lead and zinc melting furnaces.
- Asphalt: dry drum, parallel drum, mixers, screens, silos, loading station.
- Galvanizing plants: galvanizing baths with edge extraction or enclosure.
- Glass: glass tanks, doghouse, glass fiber production, mineral and glass wool furnaces.