The FS series filter is a compact and efficient filter system with intelligent air cleaning technology. This system is ideal for high dust loads of finer dust particles and high gas temperatures.
For industrial plant operators such as foundries, smelters, asphalt production and many others, the FS flat bag filter provides pollution control in a compact and easy-to-install package.
The total cost of ownership of the FS series is demonstrated by:
- Up to 40% space savings compared to typical baghouses
- Elimination of compressed air for pulse cleaning
- Increased bag life, up to 5 years, based on non-contact cleaning technology
- Easy installation and transport to site, typically in a single container-sized flatbed delivery
FS filters also feature high collection efficiencies and the ability to handle gas temperatures up to 250C. Since bag cleaning cycles are controlled by PLC, users can obtain the ideal filter solution customised for their exact application
FS filters are installed in hundreds of applications worldwide, including:
- Sand plants
- Shot Blasting
- Electric arc furnaces
- Magnesium treatment
- Moulding and core sand mixing