Completely engineered systems utilizing multiple Nederman MikroPul scrubber technologies for achieving higher efficiencies at lower pressure drops or increasing performance of existing scrubbers.
Nederman Mikropul has developed various 2-stage wet scrubber designs. The most commonly used is a Nederman Mikropul Venturi Scrubber with a Packed Bed section. It is used to remove particulate as well as gaseous contaminants from the gas stream. The principles of operation are as described for the Venturi scrubber and Packed Tower designs. The designs are optimized by using pH control, liquid circuit separation, and mist eliminators to enhance removal efficiencies for specific contaminants.
Another common 2-stage design is a Multi-venturi inlet with a Dynamic or Mikrovane Scrubber. It utilizes the Multi-Venturi rod deck technology as a pre-cleaner to the Dynamic Scrubber or as a retrofit component to enhance performance of an existing Dynamic or Mikrovane Scrubber.
- Combination of scrubber designs to increase particulate removal efficiency
- Packed tower with integral venturi inlet for applications requiring particulate and gas emissions control. Chimney tray design maintains separate liquid loops.
- Two stage gas absorption in one tower to handle acidic and basic gases
- Utilization of different throat and inlet designs to increase particulate removal efficiency
- Quench section to handle high inlet temperatures
- Condensing section to reduce airflow prior to particulate or gaseous pollutant removal
- Increased mist elimination efficiency designs
Why do I need a Two Stage Scrubber?
Integrated two stage scrubber designs save valuable plant space, pressure drop, and the hassle of equipment train by providing an integrated solution. Nederman MikroPul two stage scrubber technologies have been successfully utilized in fertilizer to combustion and autoclave to mining applications. Our experienced engineers will design a system to suit your most challenging application.