Equipment and competence for safe and efficient plant operation
Our Expert Technical Staff
- Coordinated support from the Nederman MikroPul Engineering, Manufacturing, Parts and Applications staff to address
- Highly experienced customer service staff to handle your questions and requests
- Equipment asessments for the purposes of repair or performance optimization
- Highly trained technicians for field repairs of all baghouse or dust collector makes
- Contract service plans and pricing.
- Preventive maintenance programs.
- Upgrades and retrofits for a wide variety of dust collection equipment, including Nederman MikroPul, Nederman Pneumafil, Donaldson, MAC, Torit, Camfil Farr, UAS, and others.
Nederman MikroPul Repair, Upgrade, and Maintenance Services
Parts & Service Terms and Conditions
For a rapid ROI on your dust collector maintenance budget, it's wise to choose a sub-system or comprehensive filter system assessment
One of our leading assessment offerings is myAir CSI (Cleaning System Investigation). Our technicians will find key problem areas and also repair minor issues as they find them. Check out our article about common problems with Pulse-Jet dust collectors to know more
For a comprehensive long term service program for the whole site across all brands of dust collector equipment, choose myAir ONE