Cold air fans suck cold air out of the environment and transport it crossways to the hot-gas flow through the cooling elements. A temperature control element switches the necessary number of cold air fans on.
- a. Dirty gas intake
- b. Dirty gas outlet
- c. Dust outlet
- d. Cooling air intake
Why heat exchanger/gas cooler?
A Cassette-type heat exchanger/gas cooler with pre-heating of cooling air up to 600C (1,112F). The cooling air must be preheated if there is any risk of the temperature on the cooling elements dropping below the acid dew point when cooling hot process gases.
- Cooling of hot process gases up to 600°C
- Modular design
- Heat recovery
- Low maintenance
- Easy to exchange cooling elements
- Leak-proof welded construction
- With cooler cleaning for sticky dust
- Short assembly times =low assembly costs